More restrictions will ease in Queensland one week earlier than expected as part of our plan for economic recovery.
Queenslanders’ continued efforts in uniting against COVID-19 means more people are allowed in more places and more events from noon on Friday, July 3.
Stage 3 measures include allowing:
• Private gatherings from 20 to 100 people in homes – great for special birthdays and celebrations of milestones;
• Wedding attendance increases from 20 to 100 people (and the reception size increases too);
• Contact indoor and outdoor community sport starts with an approved plan;
• More events, with events of more than 10,000 people requiring a COVID Safe Event Plan approved by the Chief Health Officer; and
• Additional venues such as casinos and food courts to reopen.
More info: https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/